These Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes lift away dirt, impurities and make-up, even waterproof mascara, while hydrating your skin. Doesn’t dry out, irritate or leave residue. These vegan wipes are made with no colour, artificial perfume or harsh chemicals they don’t dry out, irritate or leave residue, making them perfect for even sensitive skin.
Simple Kind to Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes are merciless on make-up, even waterproof mascara, but gentle on skin. Our Simple face wipes are a super-convenient cleansing staple – they’ve got your back whether you’re on-the-go or at home and need to remove make-up and dirt fast, effectively and gently.
With a fibre that’s proven to be softer than silk, these Simple face wipes are a super gentle way to remove make up and impurities from skin, eyes and lips, while instantly refreshing skin.
Our Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes leave no residues and contain no alcohol, no colour or dyes, no perfume and no harsh chemicals that can upset your skin, even the most sensitive. These Simple wipes are enriched with Aqualock technology that keeps every wipe fresh. An easy, on-the-go solution to keep your skin feeling clean and fresh all day.
We believe in continuously working to be kinder to the planet, so our Kind to Skin Cleansing Wipes are vegan and Simple is certified cruelty-free by PETA, we don’t test on animals anywhere in the world!
Dermatologically tested and approved. Ophthalmologically tested. Hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic.
How to Use
- Step 1: Lift resealable sticker and remove one wipe
- Step 2: With one side gently wipe over your eyelids and lips
- Step 3: Use the other side on your cheeks, chin, forefront and neck
- Step 4: If needed hold the wipe for a few seconds in areas where make up is more intense before wiping
- Step 5: Stop your wipes drying out by remembering to reseal the pack
- Step 6: Throw used wiped in the bin after use; do not flush down the toilet, the environment will be thankful for it.
Aqua, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Benzoic acid, Ceteareth-12, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Citric acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Glyceryl stearate, Panthenol, Pantolactone, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate
Ingredients correct at time of publishing. Always check product packaging.