• Reinforce your long, frizzy hair with Elvive Dream Lengths: Dreaming of beautiful long hair but struggling to achieve your dream lengths? The longer your hair gets, the more it goes through and the more damaged it becomes. Split ends appear and you feel like you need to trim your tips. Reinforce your long lengths with the help of the Elvive Dream Lengths range. Try the restoring shampoo, conditioner, mask, no haircut cream and leave-in serum.
• Enriched with a cocktail of ingredients: The Elvive Dream Lengths Frizz Killer Serum is designed for long, frizzy hair. The leave-in treatment is enriched with Vegetal Keratin and Cocoa Butter.
• All day anti-frizz: The non-greasy, lightweight, silicone-free formula leaves hair static-free with a natural touch.
• Heat protection from up to 230°C*: Apply before using heat appliances to protect your hair up to 230°C protection*.
• How to use: Use 1-2 pumps on damp hair before blow-drying. Once dry, flat iron. To tame frizz and static, apply a small amount on dry hair.
Instrumental test, protecting from heat tools up to 230°C.
Tired of rebellious hair feeling unmanageable and out of control? Does the stress of straightening or smoothing frizzy hair make your hair the enemy? Frizz can make hair look shorter and messier. Dream sleeker with frizz-resistant hair.
Introducing the frizz killer serum. A lightweight serum with up to 230°C heat protection, all day anti-frizz and that slays static.
Dreaming of long beautiful hair, but struggling to achieve your dream lengths? The longer your hair gets, the more it goes through and the more damaged it becomes. Split ends appear and you feel like you need to trim your tips. What if you could protect your precious ends for stronger, healthier-looking lengths? Achieve your long hair goals with the Elvive Dream Lengths range. Save those last 3cm and say no to cutting your ends! Avoid that dreaded visit to the hairdressers by using the restoring shampoo, conditioner, mask and no haircut cream.
Instrumental test, protecting from heat tools up to 230°