A professional quality hair curling tong.
The Ceramic barrel ensures that the tong heats up fast and gives a smooth, shiny finish. Ceramic Dial A Heat Curling Tong also distributes heat evenly resulting in a perfect natural curl. The Ceramic Dial A Heat Tong has 25 heat settings, so the temperature will always be correct to your hair type and has been renovated to become 10% hotter than the predecessors.
- Ceramic coated barrel
- 25 temperature settings for total styling control up to 210 degrees
- Heat ready indicator system
- 2.7m salon length swivel cord
- Integrated safety stand
- Cool tip
- Comfort grip handle
- Supplied with UK plug only (230V)
- Wash and blow dry hair as usual
- Plug in appliance and select desired temperature to suit your hair
- Allow appliance to heat up
- If you have medium or long hair, you’ll find it easier if you start curling at the back of your head. For short hair, it’s easier to start at the crown
- The most important thing is to curl only a little hair at a time, in small sections of about 1-2”. Separate your hair and start rolling from the tip of the section
- With hair secured by the iron clamp, roll up to about an inch from your scalp. Hold it there for 10 seconds
- Release the curl by opening the curling iron and sliding it carefully out. If you have long hair, you can pin the curl in place with a hair grip to preserve its shape while you keep working
- If there are sections of hair that you don’t want curled at the tips, just wrap the hair around the barrel of the iron as described above without using the clamp, hold for 10 seconds and release
- Repeat for the rest of your hair
- Set curls with your desired hair spray and styling products
There are no reviews yet.