NIZORAL ANTI-DANDRUFF SHAMPOO
Made in Thailand
Buy Nizoral 2% Ketoconazole hair care anti-dandruff shampoo 50ml online in Bangladesh from Cellsii.com. Nora shampoo, is used to treat and prevent dandruff and its symptoms such as dry, flaky, red, itchy scalp. Nora shampoo, anti-dandruff and seborrheic dermatitis shampoo is dermatologically tested. It works by treating the underlying cause of dandruff. By restoring your scalp back to its normal healthy state.
What is Nizoral shampoo used for?
- Seborrhoeic dermatitis
- Pityriasis versicolor
How does Nizoral shampoo work?
Nizoral 2% shampoo contains the active ingredient ketoconazole, which is a type of medicine called an antifungal. Ketoconazole kills fungi and yeasts by causing holes to appear in their cell membranes, allowing essential constituents of the cells to leak out. It kills the Pityrosporum yeast that is causing the skin problem. Like other shampoos, Nizoral shampoo also contains ingredients to clean your hair.
How to use
- Wet hair
- Apply a small amount to scalp. Work into a lather.
- For best results leave on scalp for 3-5 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly. For the first 2 to 4 weeks : use every 3 or 4 days.
- Use once every 1 or 2 weeks to prevent dandruff from coming back.
What are the side effects of Nizoral shampoo?
Uncommon side effects: (Affect between 1 in 100 and 1 in 1000 people)
- Skin reactions such as a burning sensation, redness, irritation or itching
- Dry skin
- Change in how your hair feels
- Hair loss
- Inflammation of the hair follicles (folliculitis)
Rare side effects: (Affect between 1 in 1000 and 1 in 10,000 people)
- Skin blistering or peeling
- Allergic inflammation of the skin (contact dermatitis)