Our 3-in-1 treat for dry hair, blended with coconut.
• Lightweight mask can be used as a Conditioner, Mask or Leave-In.
• 98% Natural Origin ingredients: the remaining 2% ensure good preservation and sensoriality.
• Vegan Formula: no animal ingredients or by products.
• 98% Biodegradable Formula: as per OECD 301 or equivalent tests.
• Dermatologically Tested.
• Plant Oils.
• Silicones for anatural feel.