Hangry Hair? Dig into our Garnier Ultimate Blends Papaya Hair Food Hair Mask Treatment to nourish and condition hangry hair.
Our 3in1 intensive hair treatment can be used in 3 different ways: as a conditioner, rinse-out hair mask or leave-in conditioner.
Super Food for Super Hair! 98% Natural Ingredients and 100% Vegan Formula* blended with Papaya and Amla
For Damaged Hair: Our Repairing Papaya Hair Mask Treatment visibly reduces up to half your split ends after just one use** and it has an incredibly melting texture to instantly absorb into hair with no weigh down.
Discover our full Papaya Hair Food range and try our Papaya Shampoo, Conditioner and 3in1 Hair Treatment for Dry hair.
*Vegan Formula: no animal ingredients or by-products.
**When used as a leave-in vs a classical shampoo
- Papaya Hair Food Hair Mask Treatment nourishes & conditions: For Damaged Hair
- Leaves Hair Feeling Intensely Nourished
- Lightweight Hair Mask, No Weigh Down
- 3in1 Hair Treatment can be used as a Conditioner, Rinse-Out Hair Mask or Leave-In Conditioner
- YES: 98% Natural Ingredients – Blended with Papaya and Amla
- YES: Vegan Formula – No animal ingredients or by-products
- YES: 96% Biodegradable Formula – as per OECD 301 or equivalent tests
- NO: Silicones for a natural feel
How to use
3 ways to use: Papaya & Amla Hair Food
1. As a conditioner: on wet hair, to instantly detangle & leave hair looking beautifully healthy, as if repaired, without weigh down.
2. As a hair mask: on wet hair, leave for 3mins and rinse out to leave hair feeling intensely nourished, as if restored.
3. As a leave-in conditioner: on wet or dry hair, apply a small amount to lengths to reduce the appearance of split ends and to leave hair irresistibly soft.
Hazards and Cautions
Do not swallow. In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately. Keep out of the reach of children.
1161332 – Aqua / Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glycine Soja Oil / Soybean Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil / Sunflower Seed Oil, Carica Papaya Fruit Extract / Papaya Fruit Extract, Hyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera Oil / Coconut Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Cetyl Esters, Potassium Sorbate, Salicylic Acid, Caramel, Linalool, Geraniol, Limonene, Parfum / Fragrance, (F.I.L C232329/1)
There are no reviews yet.