Estée Lauder Perfectly Clean Foam Cleanser/Purifying Mask
Treat your skin with this refreshing foam that cleanses gently yet thoroughly. The creamy formula rapidly lathers into a rich foaming cleanser that gently removes makeup and other impurities without drying. Unclogs pores. Leaves skin looking healthy, fresh and luminous.
Estée Lauder’s Perfectly Clean collection contains our proprietary, next-generation cleansing technology. This is combined with natural skin-loving botanicals and minerals for a deep but gentle cleanse.
• Use it 2 ways: Morning and night as a daily cleanser to purify skin. Or twice a week as a 3-minute purifying mask.
• As your daily cleanser, use AM and PM. Massage gently over wet skin, then rinse off.
• As a purifying mask, use twice a week or as needed. Massage over dry skin. Wait 3 minutes and rinse. Avoid eye area.
Use it with:
• Micro Essence Skin Activating Treatment Lotion 75ml. Micro and mighty, this lotion penetrates your skin’s surface deeply and rapidly to renew and reabalance it’s appearance.
• DayWear 24H-Moisture Creme SPF 15 for Normal/Combination Skin 50ml. Treat your skin to lasting hydration and protect it from premature ageing with this high-performance moisturiser.
• Normal/Combination skin
• Gentle daily cleansing
• 2X/Week deep purifying
Estée Lauder Skincare
Your skin deserves the best. Visit our full range of luxury skincare products here.
About Estée Lauder
Founded in 1946, Estée Lauder has established itself at the pinnacle of luxury beauty ever since by creating innovative, sophisticated and high-performance skincare and makeup products and iconic fragrances. Shop our full range here.
Water\Aqua\Eau, Myristic Acid, Glycerin, Behenic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Palmitic Acid, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Lauric Acid, Stearic Acid, Sucrose, Montmorillonite, Silybum Marianum (Lady’S Thistle) Extract, Gentiana Lutea (Gentian) Root Extract, Algae Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sorbitol, Caffeine, Zinc Pca, Peg-3 Distearate, Kaolin, Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium Edta, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.