Zeroderma Zerobase Emollient Cream
Zerobase Emollient Cream is a moisturising and protective emollient cream formulated to help relieve the symptoms of red, inflamed and dry skin.
- Softens, moisturises and protects
- Helps restore the skin barrier to keep moisture in and irritants out
- May be used as a 2-in-1 leave on moisturiser and soap substitute
- Note: Children under 1 year: Seek Healthcare Professional advice before use.
- Available in: 50g and 500g
How to prime Zerobase Emollient Cream in four simple steps:
1. Remove the tamper evident clip
2. Place fingertip over the nozzle
3. Fully depress the pump several times to expel any air
4. Check cream is being dispensed. If not, repeat steps 2-4
Ingredients: purified water, liquid paraffin 11% w/w, white soft paraffin, cetostearyl alcohol, macrogol cetostearyl ether, sodium dihydrogen phosphate, chlorocresol, phosphoric acid.