Tea Tree Oil is a pale, yellow-green mobile liquid with a strong, fresh and warm aroma. It is extracted by steam distilling the leaves of small plant called Melaleuca Alternifolia, indigenous to Australia. It has been used by the Australian Aborigines as a remedy since ancient times.
Tea Tree is one of the most popular essential oils. This wonderfully versatile oil is well known for its therapeutic benefits. Its balancing and cleansing powers make it ideal for use in skincare, helping to protect and clarify the skin.
A very useful oil to have around the house. Can be used in your homemade beauty formulations like creams, balms, lotions, cleansers, toners and many more.
A must have oil for aromatherapy, our Tea Tree Oil has a purifying effect on the senses. When used in a burner or diffuser, its powerful, spicy, clean aroma is said to be calming yet invigorating, leaving you feeling revitalised and refreshed.
Add a few drops to your diffuser or oil burner and immerse yourself in the calming yet uplifting aroma of Tea Tree Oil.
- 100% PURE AND NATURAL Tea Tree Essential Oil (Melaleuca Alternifolia) is refreshing and clean.
- DILUTION Do Not Use Undiluted on skin. Dilute at a percentage of 1% of the finished blend, 1ml of essential oil to 100ml of carrier oil.
- AROMATHERAPY Reviving and uplifting when used aromatherapy. Energising and invigorating aroma.
- BLENDS WELL WITH Cinnamon, Clove, Cypress, Eucalyptus, Lavender, Nutmeg, Peppermint, Rosemary, Thyme.
- Not tested on animals vegan friendly.