About this item
- Hair Color for Gray Hair Coverage: L’Oreal Paris Excellence Creme Permanent Hair Dye offers 100 percent gray coverage for all hair types, even on the most stubborn grays. Exclusive non-drip creme formula for gorgeous hair color from root to tip
- Your Excellence Just Got Better: New Triple Care Color Routine protects hair before, during, and after coloring for up to 8 weeks with a combination of ceramide, pro-keratine, and glycerin for rich color and revitalized hair. New look same great shades
- Salon Inspired After Hair Dye Shampoo: Hair Dye Kit includes an after color shampoo with Glycerin to cleanse the scalp and hair of excess residue and smooth hair to reveal radiant color. Formulated to be used right after rinsing out Excellence color
- L’Oreal Paris Hair Color: We offer permanent, semi-permanent, and temporary hair dye plus root cover up, anti-brass toners and lightening systems; Cover gray hair, highlight, go bold with bright color or even try an ombre hair color
- L’Oreal Paris Innovation: We are a total beauty care company that combines the latest in technology with the highest in quality for the ultimate in hair color, hair care, hair style, skin care and cosmetics
Your Excellence just got better. Introducing the New Triple Care Color routine that deeply cares for your hair, and with 100% gray hair coverage for all hair types, even on stubborn grays. The color creme is formulated with Pro-Keratine complex that protects as it colors. The new salon inspired after color shampoo is formulated specifically to be used right after rinsing out your Excellence coloring mix. It delicately cleanses the scalp and hair of excess residue. Smoothes the hair to reveal rich, radiant color. This hair dye kit is available in a color palette ranging from Ash Blonde to Chocolate Brown to Jet Black. No permanent hair color protects better or covers grays better (vs each leading competitor’s top selling brand).
By L’Oreal Paris
Important: Haircolor and bleaches contain ingredients which may cause allergic and/or other types of reactions. A skin allergy test is required 48 hours before each use of a haircolor product. Bleaches contain persulfates. Bleaches and high-lift haircolor shades cannot be used on relaxed hair; for other haircolor shades, wait at least 14 days after bleaching, relaxing or perming before coloring. This is a safety summary. Read all product labeling and instructions completely prior to use.
1206885 – Ingredients: Aqua / Water / Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Deceth-3, Laureth-12, Ammonium Hydroxide, Oleth-30, Hexadimethrine Chloride, Lauric Acid, Glycol Distearate, Polyquaternium-22, Ethanolamine, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Sodium Metabisulfite, P-Phenylenediamine, Resorcinol, Carbomer, Ascorbic Acid, Edta, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Hydroxypropyl Bis(N-Hydroxyethyl-P-Phenylenediamine) Hcl, N,N-Bis(2-Hydroxyethyl)-P-Phenylenediamine Sulfate, M-Aminophenol, Threonine, Proline, 2,4-Diaminophenoxyethanol Hcl, Dimethicone Fil D210479/2